Wednesday, January 11, 2012

For The Lady of the Silver Wheel

This blog is dedicated to my patroness, Arianrhod, Lady of the Silvery Wheel and Queen of the Castle Beyond the North Wind.

This Welsh goddess rules testing, karma, reincarnation, and the journey between life and death and rebirth.  She was said to bring the dead to Emania, the Moon-land or the Land of Death in Her boat the Oar Wheel. She is both a Lunar and a Star goddess. Her symbols are the Wheel, the Moon and the spider.

Very little information on Arianrhod has survived, other than the story laid down in the Mabinogion, thus I present to you the information that She has uncovered to me in meditation and research over the many years that I have worked with Her.

My information will in some ways contradict what is "generally accepted" regarding Her. View it with an open mind and heart, and when in doubt, ask Her yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment